Saturday, March 27, 2010

Go, Send, or Pray



"From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked" -Luke 12:48

It is estimated there are 2.75 billion unreached people within the world (www.joshuaproject.net). 2.75 billion people who have little or no access to the Gospel of life! 2.75 billion people who are perishing apart from Jesus Christ!

In the United States we have access to Bibles, churches, and community. We can gather in public and freely proclaim our faith. I can write this blog post without fear of being placed in jail by my government. These freedoms are the exception not the norm!

I do not deserve to have access to the truth, but God in His providence chose to entrust this knowledge to me. The question is: How can I best steward His blessing?

Can I with an unsettled heart choose to pursue a life of comfort and security while thousands are perishing apart from Jesus Christ? I pray that God would burden me in such a way that I cannot...

No comments:

Post a Comment